Welcome to F. H. Warden (Steel) Ltd
F. H. Warden (Steel) Ltd was established circa 1850 by Mr. Francis Hollins Warden. The company was subject to a management buyout in 1995. Now the current owners are Pat and Dave Hughes. The original premises were in Lionel Street, Birmingham, but the firm outgrew these and moved to modern purpose-built premises within Maple Business Park. Then in 2001, the company purchased even larger premises in Landor Street, Saltley, Birmingham, where we currently serve local industries with a prompt and efficient service and can deliver steel products anywhere in the UK.